Terms and conditions for Immigrant School website
In order to ensure a smooth relationship between us, we created the Terms and conditions for using anything related to Immigrant School.
Definitions used in Terms and conditions for Immigrant School website
The term ‘Immigrant School’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The registered office is in Redditch. Our company registration number is [company registration number], Redditch. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. In other words, this material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Laws and third parties
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions for Immigrant School products
Courses at Immigrant School
- It is your responsibility to carefully read all the emails and documents received from Immigrant School
- It is your responsibility to ask any questions related to the course, before the course starts, within minimum 24 hours before. We cannot guarantee a reply to your inquiry if made with less than 24 hours before the course takes place.
- We do not accept any liability for the consequences from you applying or not applying what was taught on the courses.
- Sharing the course materials is strictly forbidden.
Interpretation at Immigrant School
- It is your responsibility to make the call from an environment that is as quiet as possible
- All our interpreters have already been checked regarding their internet speed. This means that it is your responsibility to have a good internet connection, too.
- If you are late on the appointment for more than 15 minutes, the appointment will be cancelled and no refund will be made.
- If you are late on the appointment for less than 15 minutes, you will receive the service only for the remained time, without any refund.